Carnivore Breakfast Pizza
The kids and I made our own breakfast pizza last week and it was delicious!
- 1 pound bacon
- keto/low carb country gravy
- dozen eggs
- salt, pepper, and seasonings to taste
- sprinkling of cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Weave the bacon to make the crust and bake for 30 minutes.
- Make country gravy for sauce.
- Season and scramble the eggs in a skillet.
- Shred cheese.
- Spread gravy of bacon crust, add scrambled eggs and cheese.
We split this pizza between four people, but I will leave the serving size up to you.
Country Gravy Sauce:
Add a couple tablespoons of bacon grease to a skillet. Add and melt two ounces of cream cheese. Add 2/3 cup heavy cream and whisk until bubbly. Have water nearby for thinning. (We added 1/4 cup of water to thin the gravy just a little.) Season with salt and pepper to taste.